Decorating a Baby Room
The arrival of a new Member to the family is always filled with joy but beyond the care and love there is to offer a safe environment where it is protected from any danger the small. Thinking about that we have prepared an article that includes some useful recommendations so that you know how to make a safe room for baby.
1. If the room has windows it is important that the crib and later bed is as far away as possible from this place, an important safety precaution when it comes to children’s bedrooms
2. try to buy cabinets, drawers and furniture whose corners are round, but if you do not then protect these parts with some rubber so that they are not so strong and sharp, so when the small start to crawl does not run no danger
3. the cabinets and drawers should have safety interlocks so kids can not open them, not only by a matter of avoiding that they disordered things but also because it could cause injury in the hands
4. concerning the windows the best is placing the baby in a room where they are out of their reach. If they are too low should be putting bars on or take any other action to protect the child when they grows a little
5 to the rest of the House, if there are plugs in his room they should be properly covered, because once it starts to crawl you will want to get their fingers into these hollow tempting reach
6. at least during the first months of life don’t allow small to sleep with a pillow or any type of doll or stuffed in his crib. This space should be simple
7. How is logical toys that the baby has at its disposal should be age-appropriate and made with non-toxic materials. If in your birth toys have given you when the best is greater it is save them and take them out when appropriate.
• It is not recommended to place the cot near a library or wardrobe well before any earth moving objects could fall on the small• These measures will help you to keep baby safe in one of the spaces in which more time will pass